Life is tough these days and we are all fighting for the health of ourselves and our loved ones. We, at MAHAK have been witnessing our children’s fight to regain health for many years which may fail if receiving medications and treatment gets stopped. Therefore we, as MAHAK family, should try more than ever to provide treatment and support services for our children and protect them against COVID19 since Coronavirus can worsen the condition of cancer patients. These days can only be passed with your care and support.
In order to protect donors from the virus and ease the process of making donations to MAHAK we have taken new measures for online donations in line with social distancing and all WHO guidelines:
- Developing donation channels through USSD codes and payment applications
- Renewing the Farsi website for donors who live in Iran and providing the possibility of having personal profiles for them (The new English website will be renewed soon)
- Providing the possibility of sending digital condolence and congratulations messages instead of the previous banner stands
- Providing the possibility of online shopping for donors who live in Iran to purchase MAHAK’s products
- Defining a new method for supporting cancer-stricken children by relying on procuring the costs for facemasks and protective equipment against Coronavirus
Despite being apart from one another we do not leave cancer-stricken children alone so that they defeat cancer even at the time of Coronavirus spread.