MAHAK has developed partnerships with sister agencies and other international NGOs with similar goals and objectives which belong to many years ago.
MAHAK representatives participated in annual meetings of these organizations and exchange information and experiences on child cancer response and contribute to a joint agenda to fight against cancer;
1. MAHAK has been a member of the International Confederation of Childhood Cancer Parent Organizations (ICCCPO) since 2000;
2. MAHAK has been an affiliate of the Gustave-Roussy Institute (IGR) since 2007. Two international congresses, "Late Effects of Childhood Cancer Treatment" in May 2008 and “Tailored Strategies for Childhood Sarcoma" in April 2009 were held jointly by MAHAK and Gustave-Roussy Institute;
3. MAHAK is an Associate Member of the International Network for Cancer Treatment and Research (INCTR);
4. MAHAK and the Cancer Institute of Iran signed a partnership agreement on research programs in 2003;
5. MAHAK receives donations from ISCC – an affiliate of MAHAK - in the United States;
6. MAHAK is affiliated to St. Jude Children Cancer Research Center in Lebanon;
7. MAHAK cooperates with LÖSEV, the Foundation for Children with Leukemia in Turkey;
8. MAHAK also cooperates with the International Union against Cancer (UICC).